Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to give my credit card details online?
- Yes, scaffolding-direct.co.uk encrypts your order and personal details to ensure complete safety. We have been trading since October 2001 and are proud of our customer service.
- When can I expect delivery?
- We dispatch 95% of goods within 1 working day. Large orders and certain goods require special transport and are normally dispatched within 2 - 5 working days. If you require urgent delivery, send an email and we will try our best to help you.
- How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery costs vary depending on weight, length and size of order, they are also affected by postcode. The website calculates the cheapest delivery option for you at checkout, so simply add the items to your bag, checkout and enter your details to get your delivery price. You can leave the checkout process without any obligation to buy at any point if you decide against the purchase or if you are simply looking at prices with a view to a future purchase.
- Can I specify a delivery day or time?
- Yes, by sending an email or adding a note to the ‘additional notes’ box at checkout, we will treat the order as a special delivery, we will confirm a delivery day by phone or email, there will be an additional charge for timed deliveries and please note that certain postcodes have service restrictions. If you have requested a special delivery, but our courier cannot deliver at the requested time (ie there is no one to receive and or sign for the delivery) there will be an extra re-delivery charge.
- Can I have my tube cut?
- Yes, by adding your cutting instructions to the “additional notes” box at checkout or by sending an email with the details, we can cut your tube to any length (tolerance of +/- 3mm.) Our free cutting service allows for up to 20 cuts, for orders requiring over 20 cuts we charge 40p per cut with a minimum charge of £15 +VAT. We aim to dispatch all orders for cut tube within 2 working days of receiving your order. Larger orders may take longer.
- What should I do if my order is not delivered within the specified time or incomplete?
- Send an email with order reference, name and details and we will respond within 24 hours.
- What does CE mean?
- CE means Conformité Européenne. Any product bearing the abbreviation mark CE conforms to all current European standards.
- What do I do if the goods are faulty or incorrect?
- You must inform us within 48 hours of receipt, we will issue a returns note, reference number and organise collection. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- When will I get my refund?
- After we have inspected the goods, if they are in perfect condition, you will receive a full refund within 14 days of inspection. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Can you provide product information and technical information?
- Yes, all goods from scaffolding-direct.co.uk' are sold with full product support, including product information and technical information, after you have purchased goods, send an email with your information request, and we will email the required information free of charge!
- Can I return an unwanted item?
- Yes, but there will be a charge for the returning freight cost. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
- Can I order by fax, email or post?
- Yes, please fax orders to 0151 334 3562, email to: email@example.com or send to:
Delta Services (GB) Limited
7 Caldbeck Road, Croft Business Park
- Can I pay by cheque?
- Yes, send written order with cheque payable to “Delta Services (GB) Limited” to the address above, the goods will be dispatched when the cheque has cleared (5 working days).
- Can I pay by cash?
- No, we only accept payment online or by cheque with a written or verbal order.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 24 hours.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions of sale.